<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

05 September 2004

Comedy Awards 

I wanted to post this the minute I heard about it, which was on Friday, but then I didn't want to spoil it for those who were looking forward to the televised show on Sunday. The Norwegian Comedy Awards were given out on Friday and Dennis Storhøi won for best actor on stage or TV for his portrayal of Albin in the (all too) often mentioned La Cage aux Folles earlier this year. Yay! Congratulations! About bleedin' time, too! Also congrats to Ingrid Bjørnov for her two awards; she is brilliant on stage and I have no idea why I haven't seen her sold-out show yet. Oh, perhaps that was a clue...sold-out. *winks*

For some reason Star TV (previously E!) showed the Tony Awards from earlier this year tonight, so I'm looking forward to watching the recording later this week - especially looking forward to seeing the excerpt from The Fiddler on the Roof. Can't remember who won what, so I will keep the suspense all through the show.

Current track: Jane Wiedlin - Rush Hour

Labels: , , , ,

Comments:
".. in the (all too) often mentioned La Cage aux Folles earlier this .."

Yeah, I know you’ve seen it an unbeatable number of times, but I saw it FIRST! :) Aug
 
Twit! ;-)

But I heard about it first! (Didn't I?)
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.