<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

05 September 2004

Do I Come from Evil? 

Been watching (too much) telly again. This time my favourite episode of Brides of Christ - where Mother Ambrose says her father proved to her that there is a little bit of God in all of us, by showing her the half moons on her fingernails and pointing at the moon up in the sky. Well, I haven't got any half moons on my fingernails - does that mean I am made by the Devil?

Speaking of evil, a man jumped off a bridge in Quezon City carrying his year-old son. The son died, the father survived.

Current track: Something by Peter Gabriel

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.