<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

13 September 2004

Getting the Travel Bug! 

You know, I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Not sure if it's because I'm really, really afraid of getting a cold or if it's because I know I'm going to spend a lot of money I shouldn't really be spending this week. Any which way I'm getting a bit nervous about travelling. Looking forward to going to the airports and all that, eating at Garfunkel's, seeing the plays etc., but I'm still a bit nervous.

I've got to check the TV schedule. ;-)

Current track: Nothing.

Labels: ,

Comments:
So you’re going to see Les Mis at The Palace with PQ as Javert later this week? If so, you really have something to look forward to!

May I offer you the opportunity to enjoy to a free drink from the upper shelf, or simply a Fanta (I don’t think they have Solo) or similar ;) if you so prefer. On your way to Cambridge Square you might start at Trafalgar Square and then proceed northwards along St. Martin’s St. If you cross over to Charing Cross Rd. by way of Litchfield St. (or possibly Cranbourn St.) you’ll notice a wine bar (1st floor with a pub on the ground floor). Just give them my regards and remind them that they owe me (or anyone that I might empower to act on my behalf, i.e. you ) a free drink from the upper shelf. On the 3rd day of Christmas 2002 I gave them an intensive course in the noble art of mixing dry martinis (you know the stirred and not shaken stuff). I elaborated on this interesting and advanced topic at great length and to such an extent that I nearly missed Les Mis, so I had to leave the premises at speed without consuming my reward, a well deserved reward indeed, and one that you might now enjoy :)

Have a swell vacation and enjoy your trip to Ol’ Smokey! Aug
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.