<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

29 September 2004

I am Knackered! 

After a whole day of basically doing mundane stuff at work and having row upon row (or was it the same row? I couldn't tell one from the other there in the end) with my obviously insane boss, I almost fell asleep at the hairdressers and then headed back home in order to write that paper I was talking about. Luckily this involved doing an interview with one of my friends, meaning I sat chatting with them for about 90 minutes before starting the actual interview. That woke me up and brightened my day considerably!

Still...had to finish the paper.

It was done about ten minutes ago. Now all I have to fear is tomorrow's day at work with a possibly even more insane boss and no co-workers to back me up! (Bastids went off on holiday! Revenge will be sweet...)

Current track: Nothing, unless you count the humming from my telly. Yes, it's humming. It's not quite a tune, though. It's more...mysterious...

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.