<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

11 September 2004

Shaun of the Dead 

B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T is what I'd call that DVD. The film itself is like having died and gone to comedy heaven (don't mind the fact that zombies actually do die and are resurrected); in one scene there were so many great comedy actors that I nearly started weeping. Well, nearly. I'm not daft.

The DVD is packed with lots upon lots of extra material, and for a geek like myself it's great to see plenty of behind the scenes footage as well as a whole eight minutes of outtakes. Once again, if you're into Spaced, Black Books, The Office, Big Train, Look Around You, Hippies and/or old George A. Romero films, you're going to love this!

On another note, my cable's gone. Argh. Luckily, it's "just" the digital part, so that I will still be able to watch AbFab and SNL tonight. Did I tell you they're doing repeats of SNL? I mean real repeats, too - they're from the very start of the series, when they hadn't put the "Live" at the end of the show's title yet. It's such fun to watch old sketches featuring Bill Murray, Jane Curtin and Dan Aykroyd from when they hadn't been really established as actors yet.

Last, but by no means least, I'm well of aware of what date it is. I just thought a little cheering up would be better than yet another blog filled with melancholy.

Current track: Nothing.

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.