<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

28 September 2004

WTF Does "Dragostea din tei" Mean? 

It's driving me mad; I've been lipsynching to that tune since May and I actually have no idea what I'm miming. Try to do a search for the meaning of the title on Google and you get five different answers on the first page only. *sighs* It's not the end of the world, though.

I watched the Swedish film Evil (Ondskan originally) earlier tonight (I only had to reset the digital decoder twice during the film, not a bad feat, considering how it's been playing up lately, ARGH!!!) and it was really good. Except for...well, I'm not going to tell you, because that would be a slight spoiler. I still gave it a nine out of ten on IMDb. In other words, I would recommend it. It's about a public school which is basically run by the students. It was nominated for an Oscar earlier this year (Best Foreign Film, naturally). If you're going to see it, don't mind the complete lack of charisma in the protagonist, but rather focus on watching Henrik Lundström and Gustaf Skarsgård (yes, he is the son of Stellan Skarsgård). They know how to act. Andreas Wilson wasn't half bad, it's just that naming him one of the up-and-coming European stars just goes to show how much focus we put on good looks instead of talent. *sighs again*

Current track: Don't know, some Indian pop song.

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.