<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

02 October 2004

One of Those (Nice) Days 

Began today by reading for a bit while listening to Jonathan Ross. At around noon I discovered I was getting hungry and needed food quickly...ish. Off I went to the tube, carrying my backpack full of empty bottles (for recycling), and I soon got off at one of the best possible grocery stores in the kingdom. The assortment in a usual store here just about outdoes any corner shop in London, but not much more than that. This store I'm talking about is huge and they're importing all sorts of stuff. Unfortunately it's quite an expensive deal, so I only go shopping there occasionally, but today I just couldn't resist going there. Didn't get much for the £30 I paid, but at least it was of high quality! And of course I had to buy a couple of bottles of Dr Pepper - it's a must whenever I go there. Why I didn't buy any to bring back home when I stayed in London a few weeks ago I don't know; would have cost me half the price. Oh, well.

Anyway, went back home after about half an hour of drooling, did the washing-up and made a cup of coffee before sitting down to read a bit more. The coffee was a new sort; reminded me a lot of Chocolát (yum!) because there was chili in it (among other things).

So now I'm sitting here, thinking about last week's Battle of the Britcoms on BBCPrime - voting Fawlty Towers upwards in the chart so that it finally ended up in first place is fine by me, but putting Keeping Up Appearances as the first runner-up is beyond me. And neither Red Dwarf nor The Office were even among the Top Ten! I was so shocked I couldn't speak about it here until now. ;-)

Current track: Some song by the Basement Jaxx.

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.