<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

22 November 2004

Much Ado about Colin 

Look, Colin, if you don't think of yourself as a sex symbol, stop posing for pictures, you fool!

Ah. Yes, well... Just got home from watching Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, which was fun, but not over-the-top-ha-ha-ha kind of fun. I was sort of thinking I'd seen most of it before. That said, any romantic romp starring Colin Firth is worth a second glance, and it had some brilliant moments. All in all I definitely liked the film and will buy it on DVD when it's released. (This isn't such a signet of quality as I suggest by this last sentence, as I have bought quite a few iffy films as well. Like...uhmm...Red Planet. Hey, Terence Stamp is in it; of course I had to own it! And being a fan of William Hurt's has led me to acquiring all sorts of slightly questionable additions to my collection over the years. Tut, tut.)

Another (non-iffy) addition to that very collection arrived in the post today: The newest Harry Potter film. Knowing me, I won't even bother to unwrap it until...oh, I don't know, Christmas, I suppose, if I'm bored. Haven't actually watched any of the extras on the previous DVD yet! Did, strangely enough, watch all of the extras on the Spider-man 2 DVD during the weekend, though - after all, it features this year's coolest villain: Doc Ock, AKA Alfred Molina.

Current track: Comedy Tonight (from the 1996 Broadway version of A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum)

Labels: , , ,

Comments:
I laughed at Bridget the first time around :), but when I saw the sequel I was left with the absolutely annoying feeling that Bridget now resorts to mimicking my copyrighted penguinistic waddle! :( I hope there won’t be another sequel. Aug
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.