<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

21 December 2004

Sweet and Sour 

The good news: The sixth Harry Potter book is completed. Yay!

The bad news: Andy Bell, Erasure's singer, is HIV positive. However, he's known this for six years and doesn't fret about it himself, so I guess I shouldn't be too worried. It's just that I remember back in '92, when I became a fan of Erasure's (has it really been twelve and a half years?), I was scanning through some of my old magazines and found a small article about Andy which said that he couldn't get life insurance because he was gay. (I didn't know he was gay until I read that, but then again I hadn't seen them live...should have guessed it if I had ;-) ) I was infuriated, but years later I realised that insurance companies really are evil through and through.

Current track: Nothing. Can't be bothered to turn on the radio. I mean, after all it's 20 cm from my right arm.

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.