<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

31 December 2004

We Are Family! 

So...since most of my scheduled TV programmes have been cancelled due to constant news updates these past few days, I have had to look around for substitutes among my film collection (which database hasn't been updated lately, sorry). Yesterday I chose to watch The Birdcage and La cage aux folles back to back. I must have seen the former about twelve times or more. This time I took the liberty of gathering the funniest quotes from that film; quotes I use frequently. Beware. Or be bored, if you haven't seen the film, because many of these won't make any sense to you if you haven't.

(I think they're in chronological order, even!)

- I made you short? (Robin Williams)

- Where does this young man come from, Barbie...ra? (Dianne Wiest)

- What is this, sludge? (Robin Williams)
- Yes, it's sludge. I thought it'd make a nice change from coffee. (Hank Azaria)

- I hurt my thing. (Robin Williams)
- Your what? (Nathan Lane)

- How about those Dolphins? (Nathan Lane)

- What? (Nathan Lane) (uhmm...well, this is from where he's dressed up as Val's uncle)

- I never wear shoes, because they make me fall down. (Hank Azaria)

- Agador! (Robin Williams)
- Spartacus! (Dan Futterman)
- Agador Spartacus! He insists on being called by his full name. (Robin Williams)

- Oh, tange you. Tange you all. Dinner...is served. (Hank Azaria)

- May I take your purse as usual, or...for the first time. (Hank Azaria)

- I don't really drink. (Gene Hackman)
- Yeah, but now is the time to pretend. (Hank Azaria)

And that's all from me for now. Tomorrow I'm going to wrap up 2004 with my own favourites this and that. Until then...good tie! (Little Britain, anyone? Dust, anyone?)

Current track: Nada.

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.