<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

31 January 2005

Just to be on the Safe Side... 

...don't ever forget saving your game whilst playing The Sims 2. I hadn't saved for about three or four hours yesterday (luckily I saved just as my character managed to climb to the top of the business ladder, unfortunately he got a live-in girlfriend and a little baby after that) - when my cordless mouse decided to change channels, and courteously enough told me this by minimising the window and popping up a very informative box on the desktop. I never got back to the game, looked at the watch and decided it was time for supper anyway, as it was seven o'clock and I hadn't even had breakfast yet.

In order to have some company while eating (the things you do when you live alone...), I put on a film. It was Whale Rider, which I hadn't seen yet even though I received it about a month prior to Christmas. When I'd finished that one, I went on to watching Soldier of Orange (which had a few interesting translation mistakes in the subtitles, for instance "Kriegsmarine" became "the Greek Marine" (this made absolutely no sense whatsoever, but obviously the translator never watched the film)) for the third time before ending the evening's séance with Shine, which I've been wanting to see for many months now, but just never got around to. I have of course seen it before, since Geoffrey Rush is a favourite of mine (and why shouldn't he be?) - it was as brilliant this time around as last time.

Current track: Still quiet at work.

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.