<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

04 January 2005

Out of Luck AGAIN? 

I just cannot believe this. Then again...I'm not too surprised, so maybe I can believe it after all. Let's see, I noticed Erasure in '91, became a bona fide fan in '92. In all those years they haven't set foot on our shores, apart from a surprise gig they did at a closed event quite a few years ago. They're going out on tour again this spring, but my nearest venue is the one in Copenhagen. There's a sea between us, and anyway, the concert is sold out already. I was planning on going to London later this spring when I can get some time off work, but by then they've already moved on to touring the US. This is the only group I've been this devoted to - basically, I've bought all of their records, singles, maxi-singles, vinyls, remixes, promos, interview CDs, videos, DVDs - and still no chance of seeing them live. What will I have to do?

By the way, I got rid of some of the crap on this blog (no, not the text :-) ); hopefully it'll load quicklier now. Also, look out for an Erasure special on the WTFQ?/AICY?-radio in the coming week; celebrating their 20th anniversary.

Current track: Erasure - Breathe

Labels: , ,

Comments:
You know much about the Danish black market, do you? ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.