<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

25 February 2005

The Dilemma 

I still haven't decided whether I should stay up all night to watch the Oscars or just change DVDs midway through the show and then go back to bed. If I stay up all night, it will, literally, be all night since by the time the ceremony is over I might as well go to work.

The problem is that I'll have to spend all weekend turning my sleeping pattern around, and then on Monday and possibly Tuesday I'll have to turn it back. That's difficult to do in such a noisy neighbourhood and with more or less transparent curtains.

Current track: Espen Lind - Unloved

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.