<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

22 February 2005

Dissecting Keane 

I have recently acquired Keane's album Hopes and Fears, which is a thoroughly good album (there's not one track I find boring in there). For those of you who have the album, however, I am now possibly ruining the whole experience for you, as I have to mention something which I noticed in one of the songs earlier today. The lead singer should really consider taking classes in breathing techniques and/or quit smoking, because he keeps gasping for air throughout every song. When I discovered this, I had problems hearing the songs afterwards; all I could hear was his heavy breathing, so be aware! Still, I would recommend the album to anyone who likes soft rock.

Current track: Keane - Untitled 1

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.