<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

10 February 2005

A Film about Aliens 

Their showing Galaxy Quest tonight made me fetch my DVD of said film. I must have seen it nearly ten times in the past three years. Which just happens to be the same period that I've been an admirer of Alan Rickman's (Alan Rickman's what? - I hear you say, but I'll pretend I didn't), and yet the two things have nothing to do with each other. Anyway, GQ is really funny, and I never thought I'd say that about a film starring Tim Allen and Sigourney Weaver.

You really can't call it a cult film, though, can you, since it's a big budget production? Too bad. I'd say it deserves the same following as The Rocky Horror Picture Show, or at least close to that. Imagine interactive screenings of GQ. Woo-hoo!

Current track: Texas - Halo

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.