<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

10 February 2005

The Guy with the Immaculate Ears 

Anyone who's seen The Beatles Anthology should know whom I mean.

To the rest of you: I'm talking about Prince Charles and today's news that he's marrying Camilla Parker Bowles this spring. Finally. Hope they'll be happy this time around, then. And a tip for their next time around: Either marry for love or not at all. Not even if your mother's the Queen of England. Really. I'm a royalist through and through but the monarchy isn't that important; love is what matters.

Current track: Gessle - Kix

Labels:

Comments:
I agree. And, if he had married Camilla years ago, Diana would probably still be alive today. I married for love (and look where it got me!) ;)
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.