<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

27 February 2005

The Solution to the Dilemma 

The problem with turning my sleeping pattern around is that I get confused. Actually, I get jet lag, that's what it is. It's like going to NYC all over again. So, I go to bed at seven and wake up at around two in the morning. It's dark outside and it's going to stay that way for another five hours. So I read a few chapters in a book. Then I watch some telly. Play computer games. Have breakfast in the middle of the night. Have supper before noon. Watch the seven o'clock news as if it were the midnight update. Record all the programmes I was supposed to see, had I not been in bed sleeping.

And all of this for an overhyped, glittering, superficial show called The 77th Annual Academy Awards. There's not even a mention of the country to which this Academy belongs, as if it's the only Academy out there, the only award that matters.

And sadly, that is exactly what it is. And I stay up all night every bloody year to watch and record the show. Oh, sorry, I don't record it, of course not, that's illegal, isn't it? What am I saying - it's legal in Norway; the MPAA is really handing out misconceptions, aren't they? Am I confused again? Am I confusing myself? Or is it just the jet lag speaking? I think I need a cup of coffee and a few hours with my lightsaber (that's a virtual lightsaber in a computer game, not some sexual innuendo).

Current track: Nothing yet. But I can hear my upstairs neighbour rising so I suppose it'll be safe to put on some music soon.

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.