<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

10 February 2005

Stop Ringing! 

I usually never answer my mobile unless the caller is known to me, but today I made an exception while at work. I soon came to regret that decision.

It was a lady calling from my credit card company, offering me this "great deal" for an insurance thingie. The minute someone like that rings me I just decide to say no as soon as possible, but salespeople are usually fast talkers and so this goal may take some time to reach.

She went on and on about this great offer, and then put the closing argument on me:

- It's the most sensible thing you can do, isn't it?
- Yes, it is. And I don't want it. Good bye!

I didn't feel very sensible.

Current track: Suede - Beautiful Ones

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.