<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

21 February 2005

Why Are You Still Reading This? 

One of my favourite bloggers had a bit of a crisis during the weekend, thinking he should stop blogging and sharing his thoughts and feelings. He luckily got back to normal the next day. I've never even considered stopping this blog of mine, because finally there's an online concept I can update easily. Not my strongest side, that, sticking with something. Ahem. I've got several websites out there somewhere (yes, some of them are still online, some are on my hard drive only and others have vanished forever), and they all died quietly when I just couldn't keep up with the constant updating anymore.

This blog, however, is just the right format. And I don't care if it's boring. Still, some of you keep coming back, several times a day, to see if there's anything going on. You sad gits. *wink, wink*

If you're looking for my weekend report, there will be one. Right now.

We celebrated Grandma's 85th birthday on Saturday. The whole family turned up and I think we all had a great time. Even I had a terrific time. Got to talk to a lot of those present, and that's such fun these days because we're finally adults every single one of us. So we were discussing "grown-up things" even though we had been seated at the "kids' table". LOL! We still need to have one of those, apparently. The moral to the story is: Have a bigger house or a smaller family. ;-) Anyway, there were aunts and uncles and cousins and their significant others - half of us "youngsters" are married or seeing someone, the rest of us are very single. Thank Bob no one started asking "so, when are you getting married?" because it's always very difficult trying to explain to people that I'm just not interested. And no, I don't miss kids. I can't stand them. I'm so glad there aren't any kids in the family any more/yet. And they may just as well stop saying "well, you'll change", because I won't. But what on earth am I getting all worked up about - I just told you no one asked. LOL!

Today's our King's birthday, and Alan Rickman's as well. Hope they both are having a good time. They probably won't be at the same party, though.

Current track: AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.