<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

13 April 2005

Nerves 

I don't know exactly why I'm nervous right now, but a friend of mine starts her RADA audition in an hour and I bet she's nervous. I discovered the other day, as I witnessed her rehearsal, that I quite liked giving directions - even though I don't know anything about directing professionally, I still know what I like. However...Shakespeare probably isn't the easiest thing to direct unless your last name is Nunn or Eyre or something similar. "Basically just emphasise e-v-e-r-y s-i-n-g-l-e w-o-r-d." Gee, thanks, that makes it sound so natural, doesn't it? ;-)

Anyway, break a leg!

Current track: The Prodigy - Mindfields

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.