<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

20 April 2005

Quotes! Lots of Quotes! 

First of all, I watched The Life & Death of Peter Sellers yesterday (finally released on DVD, as I've heard about the film for two years) and I must say Geoffrey Rush did a very good job. And it was fun to see John Lithgow again, as well as the so obvious once I saw it great Nigel Havers portraying David Niven.

Then I would like to turn your attention to my newly added "Quotes" section (on the right hand menu), where you will find quite a large compilation of some of my favourite quotes. Please visit if you would like to prolong your life.

Current track: Nothing.

Labels: , , ,

Comments:
Lots of good quotes, but none from the Office, Father Ted or Alan Partridge. Tut tut ;)
 
First of all, the quotes are MY favourite quotes. Meaning neither Partridge nor Ted would be part of such a list. Do you see any of those shows among my comedy favourites? Nope, don't think so. Also, The Office is one of those "you'd have to see it to believe it" shows.

The quotes haven't been updated in quite some time, and I would have loved to find some quotes from for instance Green Wing and Little Britain as well. I probably will, some time. ;-)
 
Yeah, I know you don't have those shows as favorites, and I'm still appalled by that. You hussy!
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.