<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

26 April 2005

Time for a Change! 

And I thought I liked Tony. Not surprised about my view on Tory beliefs, though.

Who Should You Vote For?
Your outcome:

Labour -8
Conservative -23
Liberal Democrat 52
UK Independence Party 3
Green 48


However, reading up on the two parties, I find that I'm more of a Green than a LibDem. Don't think I agree with either party on drug issues, though.

An interesting point of view that I've never thought about is that many of the American so-called Christians/Republicans are pro-life and at the same time want the death penalty. Not at all hypocritical, is it?

Current track: Not sure, something the local kindergarten is playing. Loudly.

Labels: ,

Comments:
How’s this result for a self-confessed die-hard labourite (Norwegian verson)? Labour +7 , Liberal democrats +85, Green +59, Conservative -48, UK Independence Party -17 Maybe I need to reconsider my political allegiance… Aug
 
Mwahahahahaaah!
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.