<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

25 April 2005

Timon Rules the Waves! 

Remember Timon Siger, my Monk/Shadowdancer from Neverwinter Nights? Well, he became the biggest hero of that world yesterday, when he (minor spoiler alert) defeated Morag and rescued Neverwinter. Of course, being very curious, I waited for about half a second before starting the first expansion pack. I just wanted to see if I could bring my high level Timon into that module where you're supposed to start afresh. Mainly because I want to level him up even further before going into the second expansion pack. This unfortunately led the first module to being slightly boring (at least in the beginning).

Current track: Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hanging on

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.