<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

21 May 2005

The Tension is Rising 

Two hours until the Eurovision Song Contest starts, and I'm more and more excited. I really, really, really hope Wig Wam win, because the song is great and they're funny as hell. I voted for Hungary and Moldova during the semi finals and they both got to the finals, so I wouldn't be too sad if either of those won, but I would of course prefer it if Norway could win. So, if you're a European and haven't decided on whom to vote for yet, do me a huge favour and vote for Norway (because we can't, that would be against the rules)!

The show can be watched live online here.

I've also updated the all-time favourite quotes section.

Current track: Nothing.

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.