<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

18 June 2005

Hot in the City! 

The extremely happy weather people on the BBC have been telling us all week that we should be expecting a heatwave right about now. And they were right! Bastards. Fortunately, we keep our blinds down and so the sun doesn't hit us that badly. And we finally got our fridge in working order a few days ago! Yay! All it took was a phone call. So why the bloody lettings agency hadn't done that before is beyond me. The only reason why they did it that day was that we visited them for the umpteenth time, looking grimmer every time.

I had a job interview on Tuesday which I basically fucked up, but then I was redeemed because David Thewlis walked past me near Covent Garden and it was such a beautiful day that I wandered around the city for hours. So all's well that ends well, nicht wahr?

The customs have finally decided to release all our rubbish (i.e. stuff) and we should be getting them on Monday. Who knows if they'll have survived the trip over from Norway. Let's just hope so, because I can't afford buying all that stuff again. And I miss my dear Playstation 2. I have been playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on my Game Boy Advance for the past three weeks and I'm sick of it.

We're off to the pub (they've started recognising us, which is a very good sign), and then a long trip up the stairs to the tenth floor, since our lift is out of order. Great.

Current track: Nothing.

Labels: ,

Comments:
Re job interviews: Giv'em hell mate!
 
Myself, I dislike completely anonymous messages, so I thought that I'd just mention thst I forgot to sign the above post :-) Aug
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.