<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

11 August 2005

I'm Still Here 

No updates lately, I'm afraid, but basically it's too difficult to update when I don't have any connection to the internet. Our future broadband provider had better hurry up. I have, however, managed to get online through magic...or rather some unsecured wireless network. Let's just hope they're not clever enough to steal any of my passwords...they're obviously not computer literate enough to secure their own network, so chances are I'm safe.

I have to admit I bought myself a laptop last week and thus have been busy playing The Sims 2 the way it was meant to be played. Ahem. Well, what is one supposed to do when one finishes the new Harry Potter book within fifteen hours of having bought it? You tell me. The other night I actually dreamt that the seventh book was released because J.K. didn't want to see her fans turning into nailbiting zombies (can zombies do anything at all?). Unfortunately I believed it to have happened for another few seconds after I woke up and started planning on paying WH Smith a visit. But no.

Another dream I had was that a huge, blue hare kept pestering the neighbourhood with its massmurderous way of life. It was, however, very polite and didn't climb over fences or knock down doors or anything. This saved me as well as my dogs, as we were on the other side of the fence when we spotted it (eating all the rabbits that had mysteriously started grazing by the road), and managed to get indoors before it had gone through the gate and pushed the doorbell. We didn't open the door, of course. But later that day I decided to join the underground hare resistance, led by Tamsin Greig, together with much of today's British comedy elite. The politeness rule didn't apply there, however, so the hare quickly decimated the resistance until there were just a few of us left. The tunnel system that the resistance had built was enormous and we could easily get lost. I ended up in a caravan park somewhere, where I believe Ewan McGregor led a second resistance. By this time I was exhausted from having run away from the blue hare and basically just woke up. Oh dear.

Well, I'd better just log off before my neighbour does. Ta ta for now!

Current track: Nada.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.