<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

01 November 2005

Counting Words 

OK, so this NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) thingamabob started at midnight...so I went to bed. But I finally found some time to write now, after another disastrous visit to the bank (it's official: They really don't want my money) and a more uplifting one to the grocery store. We've been without a landline for two or three weeks now, and our phone company don't seem to do much about it.

And just when I started writing that novel, I was booked for no less than three job interviews. Jeez, don't ruin my concentration like that! Who needs a job when they have the arts? I'm half joking, half serious. One day I shall be able to utter that sentence and not worry about my financial situation at the same time.

On top of everything, the lift has been broken since Friday. No one seems to care. Our leg muscles are expanding, though.

Brilliant new spoof news programme starting yesterday; Broken News. We laughed a lot. And tomorrow sees the much awaited first episode of Rome. Ciàran Hinds as Caesar = whoop, whoop!

Oh, and I had to turn on word verification for the comments because some twatty spammer started leaving silly messages about an American TV programme which has nothing to do with this blog.

Current track: Nothing.

Labels: , , ,

Comments:
If I were you, I’d go easy on that ’running up and down in stairs’ exercise. Before you know it you’ll get to enjoy it and find yourself seriously addicted.

Then and forever more you’ll never be able to use a lift with a clean conscience. And please, do consider the ordeal of leg muscles that never stop expanding, the fact that you're better off for clothes shops in Great Smoke than in Oslo notwithstanding.

You'd better stay in and get that novel off the ground ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.