<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

05 November 2005

Happy Guy Fawkes! 

On Wednesday I went for an interview on Canary Wharf. Big place, really liked it (funnily enough, as it wasn't my style at all). A bit difficult to find the right building. When I was done there I had two and a half hours until my next interview, which was to take place in central London. What to do when you have that much time on your hands? Well, you stop by a couple of entertainment shops in order to browse, of course, and then you have an early lunch at Garfunkel's before looking at selected paintings at the National Gallery. The last time I was there I missed most of the Flemish painters, so I spent a lot of time in that section this time.

So after the second interview (which was more of a briefing, really, since the job was mine already), I had to go to another county to do the real briefing for the job. This took place on Thursday. The train ride was ok (lots of moo-moos and bah-bahs on the way there), and the briefing was good. Got to speak to other Scandinavians, yay! Two minutes after having complained about not having seen that infamous weather the English keep moaning about, the skies opened and dropped about a hundred litres of water on us in a few seconds. I was soaked and not really looking forward to sitting on the train for another two hours before being allowed to change into something a little bit drier and warmer. But there was a set of perfect rainbows to be seen just after the rain, so that sort of made up for it.

Still not convinced about the weather, though. I think we may have been very lucky ever since we moved here. Either that, or the English have been lying all this time.

And congrats to A&J on their brand new baby girl!

Current track: Nothing, I'm supposed to be watching a film.

Labels: ,

Comments:
Okay, Miss Missy!

I've been trying to get a hold of you! LOL!

Do you have an e-mail address anymore? :-)
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.