<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

28 December 2005

Severe Weather 

If you don't live in the UK and can access any of the normal British news channels (Sky News, for instance), you really should watch the headlines. I just couldn't resist commenting upon it again (sorry if I'm offending anyone, but it does sound ridiculous to a Norwegian). They call it "severe weather" and tell us that Kent, who's the most suffering county, apparently, may see up to 12 cm of snow! Oooh! The north should expect "freezing weather, even down to seven or eight degrees Celsius". Ahem. The trains have stopped and cars keep skidding off the road. My winter coat was commented upon by a lady at the grocer's earlier today; she seemed jealous of me because it looked "perfect for this kind of weather". Personally, I think it's too warm, but it's all down to what you're used to.

Current track: Marilyn Monroe - My Heart Belongs to Daddy

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.