<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

12 January 2006

Am I Leading a Sad Life? 

I just heard Our Local Homeless Guy (TM) whooping outside the station. Ah, bliss, I've missed him these last few weeks. I wonder if he was on holiday?

We've finally started watching the second series of Doc Martin! We've been taping the show while frantically watching the first series on DVD, so today we celebrated by watching three episodes.

Last night's episode of Holby City was a good one. Didn't care about the wafer thin storyline, because I'm probably never going to see another episode again, but the Quast factor was bigger than first anticipated in that he appeared a whole ten minutes in all. There was much jubilation.

I believe I said good night to my flatmate twenty minutes ago, and since I'm trying to get back to "office hours" I'd better go to bed soon.

By the way, I had two suppers today. Let's call the first one "afternoon tea", ahem.

Current track: The Go! Team - Ladyflash

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.