<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

06 January 2006

Barrymore 

Help! There's a Barrymore on my TV screen! I was sitting there, minding my own business, about to enjoy my lunch, when Michael popped up, sounding slightly slurry and talking about...who knows what. And then a trannie and Dennis Rodman, and I'm thinking "is this hell?". Turned out they're all part of this season's Celebrity Big Brother -- you know, the programme where wannabe has-beens (yes, they're that far down the list) do absolutely nothing together for three weeks and earn lots of money from it. And the shite that actually watch the whole ordeal...well, I was one of them for about ten minutes today, before turning to last night's strangely fascinating documentary about circumcision instead. And yes, that's when I started eating.

More important news, though: I found myself reading this article on Japanese customs last week and I have to say I'm glad I don't have to live with all of those traditions, even though some of them would be welcome. A little more decorum would be nice.

Current track: T-Rex - Children of the Revolution

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.