<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

24 January 2006

Congrats to Wigan! 

I'm a semi-supporter of Arsenal, but Wigan's advancement to the FA Cup final was just too good to let pass my praise. The winning goal in the last minute of the second half of the extra time...brilliant! Just the kind of underdog we like.

Went to see The Constant Gardener today and thought it was very good, if a little too slow about 3/4 into the film, but well worth it! Then we watched The Terminal while having supper; it was even worse than I had anticipated. I honestly don't know why Spielberg and Hanks got involved in this project. The idea was intriguing, but the result was pretty crap. Tom Hanks was, for once in his career, totally unbelievable as the protagonist, as it was mainly just Tom Hanks with a supposedly Russian accent.

In between these two films we went to the pub for the first time in many months, and the landlord recognised us. Three drinks later (and yes, we started at 3:30!) we stopped by the Chinese takeaway.

I've been very busy playing both of the X-Men Legends games this past week and after having watched both the X-Men films back to back I was deliriously delighted when I saw the X-Men 3 trailer twice this week. I can hardly wait!

Current track: Something on BBC 6 Music.

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.