<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

31 January 2006

I'm Definitely Not Going to Cry for Evita! 

Just a short but very delightful post before going into greater detail on my holiday in Portsmouth and two job interviews:

Wonderful news for Quasties out there, as the rumours we've been hearing for many months now have been confirmed and I'm off to the box office as soon as humanly possible! This turned out to be a great day after all (mind you, that's before I've had a look at the Oscar nominations, but nothing's going to ruin my day after the brilliant Evita news). I'm off to do the dishes before heading for the pub.

Current track: Nothing.

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.