<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

23 January 2006

Pink Food! 

I'm having pink food for supper. I made the same dish last week (because I have no imagination), and we both stood there "eww-ing" when we saw the slush I was supposed to marinate the chicken in. Turned out it tasted absolutely delicious.

I would like to know what the song in this advert (play the ad video) is called, because it has been driving me mad for about four months now, ever since having been used in the trail for Sir David Attenborough's Life in the Undergrowth.

We went to see Jarhead yesterday. The film was really good, but as with most other films about the American armed forces it made me even more opposed to the military and the idea thereof. Those guys they parade around in the streets whenever the US has been involved in a "military conflict" somewhere are more often than not violent morons. Which could be what you get when the army is being praised, I guess. And from diabolic recruiters who con rednecks, criminals and idiots into signing up. Look at what the results are; all those atrocities they've been doing through the last few wars (coming to think of it, through most wars, really), and we still let them do it. Perhaps we're the ones to blame as they clearly fall into the category of "should be institutionalised" and we're supposed to have more sense. Can you tell this is frustrating to me?

Current track: The six o'clock news.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments:
You need Quicktime to see that video, how dare you try to infest us all with that garbage! Go to hell! Birmingham, that is.
 
Okay, I see you can get it as WMV as well... ooops! Anyway, I actually know that one; it's 4Hero - Les Pleur. Thank the Top Gear soundtrack for that ;)
 
Kiss, kiss, hug, hug!
 
You got the hugs and the bangs mixed up... Are you high on alcohol? ;)
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.