<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

05 January 2006

The Pronunciation Mystery 

Now that we're leaping towards the UK premiere of Good Night, and Good Luck, could someone please tell me what's the correct pronunciation of the name David Strathairn? The David bit I get, the last name not quite so. So far in my 12+ years of being a fan of his, I've heard a minimum of four different ways of saying his surname. I have actually changed my own way of saying it twice. I know there are other more important issues in the world, but this is getting in the way of my doing constructive things.

Current track: Nothing.

Labels: , ,

Comments:
Har du sett dette; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3160075.stm

;) Spesielt likte jeg avsnittet:

"They spend their weekends in tiny wooden huts in the mountains, sleeping on punishing wooden bunks and bathe in icy streams. They don't have to, of course. Week days are likely to be spent in hi-tech, interior-designed, internet-linked comfort."
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.