<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

10 January 2006

Your Hats, Your Coats and Your Swastikas 

No, I haven't turned neo-nazi all of a sudden, it's a part quote from The Producers which we finally went to see (ok, so it's only been out for about two weeks, but I've been looking forward to it for so long) on Saturday night. I urge you to go and see it. It's not that good in itself, mostly because Matthew Broderick played the part of Leo on a surprisingly shallow level, but it will be worth it because of Nathan Lane (no surprise there, and yes, I am also highly biased) and especially new favourite Roger Bart, who took over this film as much as he did The Stepford Wives. I'm not one of the sad gits who've succumbed to the two great Hollywood Hypes of the last couple of years, Lost and Desperate Housewives, so I don't know what he's like in the latter, but I would nearly start watching the series just to see it.

I said nearly.

Current track: Metallica - ...And Justice for All

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.