<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

20 February 2006

Well, That's Just Silly! 

I am very embarrassed and nonplussed about the fact that I'd never even heard of Apoptygma Berzerk, even though they:

I have a lot of catching-up to do.

Since last I posted here...
...we went to our neighbours' housewarming party...and eventually ended up in a drunken discussion with a 6'4" Londoner dressed as a monk about English words derived from old Norse.
...I have been getting up early to watch curling and curse at Norway's dismal effort in almost every "sure-win" competition in the Olympics (we still have lots of pineapple rings medals).
...I've had a couple of job interviews that went shite.
...I've been kidnapped by a three-year-old and dragged up the London Eye...which sports only a slightly better view than our flat.
...I've been enjoying Channel 4's The Friday Night Project to such a degree I've dubbed it my favourite programme at the moment. Love Alan Carr!
...I still haven't bought a ticket for Evita because I cannot afford it.
...I have started listening to all of Radio 2's Saturday line-up from 10 AM to 5 PM.
...I have voted for three different celebs in the surprisingly highly addictive Dancing on Ice on ITV1. I still can't believe John Barrowman was voted off!

Current track: Madonna - Sorry

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments:
Aww, that's too bad. Our aim is usually to beat the Swedes, at least. :-)
 
re "...curse at Norway's dismal effort in almost every "sure-win" competition in.."

I've been doing my very best to not give a damn about the whole thing (or at least I've been pretending to), alas with a very limited success :(
 
According to offspring Berzerk is an interesting group. I've been invited to go see them at 'Rock Bottom' ('Muddy Waters' basement)in late March, but unfortunately I'll be south of the border (and fortunately out of reach of the harrowing white curse strangling us) by then. Have a look at

http://synth.no/node/3156
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.