<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

09 April 2006

I Just Realised What Date it is 

Still not forgetting the Germans invading us back in 1940, and my parents weren't even born back then, so I have a feeling this may not be forgotten in a very long time.

Tomorrow marks the end of my training period at my new company, and hopefully things will go well so that I may be offered a permanent job. My mentor is going on holiday on Wednesday, which means I will be in charge of the Scandinavian helpdesk. Brilliant. Let's mess things up, why don't we! Still, I feel I have learnt and memorised a whole lot over the past few weeks (something which would explain my early nights lately), so I am positive things will work out.

I haven't been able to play Oblivion all week, but this weekend I started playing both Colonization (again) and Final Fantasy IX (for the first time), so I may not get back to that game for another week or so. Easter holiday is apparently uncommon at my new company, not that I'm complaining, as I've had nothing but holiday (AKA unemployment leave) since before Christmas anyway.

At least Green Wing is back. And yes, I know I keep mentioning it, but it's just so bloody good I can't help myself. Yum.

Current track: Need for Speed OST - Techno 1

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments:
I, for one, remember it all, being 10 days old when it happened I can recall everything most vividly ;-) OK, at least I remember a strange man in uniform coming into our house in May 1945 and expecting me to call him Daddy. Aug
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.