<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

25 April 2006

Yeah, Yeah, Get over it 

So I don't update my blog for a while. Big deal. Uhmm...hang on, that actually is a big deal. To me, anyway.

I work somewhere where we're allowed to watch telly while working. Yay. Too bad it's mostly sports. Today it's snooker and football and the usual horse racing, of course. I can't be bothered to watch. Much more interested in trying to figure out if I can have another cup of tea before I go home in fifteen minutes' time. Better not. The tube ride home takes about an hour and there is no toilet on there after all (although some may disagree with me on that, at least to the extent that people don't care if there is a legitimate toilet on board or not).

Current track: Nothing; I'm working!

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.