<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

14 July 2006

Arrrgh, Me Matey! 

...or something equivalent to that. Yep, we went to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean film yesterday. Swashbucklers, cutlasses, Letters of Marque, squids, dubloons, everything you expect from a great pirate film. Wait...squids?

Bill Nighy and Stellan Skarsgård did their best (which is a helluva lot, really) to make it a very enjoyable film indeed. And I was very happy to find the answer to One of the Great Mysteries (spoiler alert, so check the comments to see exactly what I mean when you have actually seen the film yourself). Looking forward to the third installment, that's for sure!

We also went to see Over the Hedge earlier this week. Great voices all around. Really liked Steve Carell as Hammy. Spot on!

Other than that, I have read a few books (well, one book and one play) and played The Sims 2: Open for Business during my days off, as well as watching a nearby paper warehouse burning down. It's on its third day today; still flames to be seen.

Current track: Nothing.

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments:
Spoiler for Pirates:

I am so glad I found out what happened to Barbossa! It explains why Geoffrey Rush is the only actor who had been confirmed as taking part in the third film for years now. AND I can still wear my Barbossa t-shirt!
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.