<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

10 July 2006

I just realised we have a lot of sprinkler valves in this room.

So I am obviously not that busy at work since I can spend my day staring at the ceiling.

It's Friday. Well, it's not, really, but it's the last day of my shift so I think it's Friday and will probably have to bite my tongue so as not to say 'have a nice weekend' to the receptionist downstairs as I leave. The "weekend" will start by going to see Over the Hedge (probably) and then I will do my very best to relax for three days. I have had my eyes on a few computer games since I started my shift six days ago, so we'll see.

And no, I have nothing more interesting to say.

Current track: Nothing, I'm at work. I can hear lots of different languages, though.

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.