<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

18 August 2006

How Time Flies 

Another three days have gone by without my doing much of anything. OK, so I have been "grown-up" enough to do the laundry, dishes and grocery shopping, but I haven't written a single word and I never got around to playing any computer games.

I have, however, watched a few episodes of Brotherhood (I really like that series, and not just because of Jason Isaacs) as well as a couple of films. Thank You for Smoking was very good, I laughed out loud quite a lot. Especially liked Adam Brody and Rob Lowe, and Bill Macy was brilliant, as per usual. I also watched The Sentinel, which was surprisingly good! I almost remembered why I used to like Michael Douglas. Almost.

So it's back to work tomorrow (it's plain wrong to start the working week on a Saturday, but there you go) - I just hope I'll have more to do than what has been the normal situation lately, as it has been extremely boring just sitting there. Even the Internet has its limitations (well, at least without being able to plug in one's headphones). Speaking of which, I have succumbed to the mainstream agenda and been sucked into YouTube. I have found a few favourites. If you can't be bothered to check out my favourites, I would at least urge you to check out this commercial (sound required), which I first saw in one of those "funniest commercial" programmes, and which I was able to find again on YouTube. I love this one! It is at its funniest the first time around, though.

I have stopped listening to the Evita album. It is making me sad. Really wish music wouldn't go straight for my emotions. Last night I found a lot of old favourites on my Zen (because I do not have an iPod; I try to avoid Apple as much as possible), from around when I was (overly) active in Oslo's underworld (well, actually it was just the gay scene) and used to go out "clubbing" (drinking and dancing feverishly, more like) more or less every day of the week. Lots of great music, lots of embarrassing memories, LOL! But hey, there you go. That's what music does.

Ooh, and I finally got my National Insurance Number! Yay me! I will be taking over this country in no time! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.