<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

19 August 2006

Music, Music Everywhere! 

Lots to do at work today; brilliant! On my way back, I started thinking about something I've thought a lot about lately - why don't mp3-listening people around me tap the beat to the music they're listening to? Am I being weird? Again?

And I think Lord Lloyd-Webber just flirted with Graham Norton. In his I-work-in-theatre-but-I'm-straight kind of way. Funny to watch. Andrew almost laughed his head off, Graham drily stated that "and people all over the country are spitting out their tea".

At least the possible Marias are getting better.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.