<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

26 August 2006

Your Help Needed 

Right, this is going to be a blatant act of begging from me, but do I really ask you for much these days? (Close friends may disregard that question, haha)

I don't really care if you know of musicals at all or if you absolutely love them, I am going to be completely selfish and ask you all to sign the petition for a complete recording of the revival of Evita. If only to shut me up about the production (for a bit). Or I'm afraid I will have to use the late John Peel's immortal words: "I will break wind in your kitchens."

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Labels: , ,

Comments:
I signed the petition essentially to find out whether this production can compete with the original, starring the brilliant Elaine Page, consistently Lloyd-Webbers first choice for a leading lady in the old days. When I attended the performance one of my students sitting next to me wanted to demonstrate his brand new 'musical' watch just before the show started. This was on the very day when the war over the Falklands started, and a group of Argentinians were sitting in an adjacent row on probably their last night in London. When the watch started playing 'Rule B...' they were not amused, rather 'D. of T.W.' :-)
 
LOL!

And since I haven't heard the original recording (my collection of musicals is weird, I know), I cannot state whether the new one is AS GOOD but I am pretty sure it is BETTER because I am so effing biased. :-)
 
I signed it just now. For some reason I hadn't read that post before. Weird.
And as for ads on blogger... I don't have pop-ups on my blogger/google account. Neither does the other sites on blogger that I visit, it is only you... I think you shoud complain.

Word veri: ifocd *lol*

Huggies and stuff.
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.