<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

02 September 2006

An Apology 

Let me assure you that I am not sponsored in any way, I am not affiliated with any of the sites and/or companies whose links and ads pop up while you're reading this. You are, in fact, probably one of the very few people who actually read this exact sentence. And therefore no one wants to hand me any of their money in order to advertise their products on this blog. Not that I blame them.

Not that I would want them to.

My pet peeve, though, is that blogger.com has quietly introduced forced advertising on their customer's pages. This probably pays a lot better than the customers paying a certain amount each year to have their page ad-free, so they haven't even given us that option. This annoys me quite a lot, as I truly hate pop-ups and unsolicited advertisements. I would like to apologise. I will not move the blog, though, because despite the ads I really like working with blogger.com.

That's what you get for teaming up with such a huge company as Google, I suppose.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.