<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

11 September 2006

Careful What You Wish for 

I had been hoping to see Mark Heenehan as Peron, but unfortunately this would mean that Philip Quast would not be performing. Must stop wishing for these things to happen, because as long as they're on the negative side of the scale they usually come true. Luckily my ticket was cheap (and for a great seat, actually). And I realised I actually love the show in itself, and not just because I am so highly biased towards Quast. Which is a very good thing. I was very disappointed with Heenehan, though. Shh, don't tell anyone, but I would definitely have preferred hearing/seeing Tim Morgan as Peron's understudy. I mean, wow, I have a feeling his voice talents are wasted in this production.

On the other hand, we have been very busy lately watching all the episodes of series 3 and 4 of Spooks. After all, the fifth series begins soon, my flatmate had not seen the third and fourth series and I had only seen them once, which is below par.

Remembering "9/11" today. Mostly by steering away from any documentaries and observing one minute's silence in a few moments.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.