<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

25 September 2006

Just a Normal Fucking Trip to Buy Some Lunch 

Yeah, that's sort of my usual walk to the closest shopping centre, if I ever feel like/must go there during my lunch hour. Yesterday, which was a reasonably quiet Sunday, I counted myself saying/thinking/mumbling the following phrases during the 20-minute-return-trip just because there were people in the way who didn't do exactly as I wanted them to:

Oh, for fuck's sake - twice
Fuck off - once
Fuck off, you bastard - once
Twat - twice
Piss off - twice
Yeah, don't fucking move or anything - once
Bollocky twat - once

I feel my vocabulary increase every day.

Labels: ,

Comments:
*laughing my huge head off*

I can easily imagine your facial expressions during that trip. hehe... So funny!

Also; I totally here you, because that's how I used to think when living in Ireland.

I remember once I actually said to a man who stopped suddenly in the middle of O'Connel street: Are you fucking walking or what?".. he just looked at me...

Lovey dovey, and thanks for commenting on my bloggie doggie...

Mosnoooooooooooooooon xxy
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.