<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

09 September 2006

Just Your Average Saturday...or is it? 

I'm spending the whole day at work, before going to see Evita again. My plan is to have a late lunch, because then I can have a cheeseburger with chips and that will keep me from feeling hungry as I experience the musical. Yes, I am not going to watch it, I am going to experience it. Ooh, that reminds me - I promised I would give a standing ovation on my next visit. Luckily I am further back this time, so it won't be too embarrassing if I am the only one, LOL!

Having been searching arbitrarily for blogs of interest this past hour, I have come across a lot of Japanese ones, a few Belgian, lots of Spanish and Portuguese and quite a few American ones. None of them were particularliy interesting, though. Probably the same thing they would have thought if they visited my blog. And why would they find it interesting? I mean, these are just ramblings about my own life and my own little world in which I am God (blasphemer!) (err...no, because if I'm God, I must be following a different religion to yours) (blasphemer nevertheless!) (yeah, whatever, speak to the hand or just go away; you tire me) and where you are merely here to be amused and/or enraged. Hopefully.

Must start writing that play.

Also, I won't be able to see the Maria programme live tonight, so I will have to vote from the theatre. Before the thingie starts, of course, I am not completely bereft of any decency. The fact that I will vote without having seen or heard tonight's performance, of course, is going to be considered fair just this once.

Meanwhile, I am gambling my way to another ticket to see that musical. Have to grab the opportunity while Mr. Quast is still performing. He may soon go off to Australia again, who knows!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.