<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

20 September 2006

Old Gems Found...New Ones Wanted! 

I found parts of my old website yesterday. The server has been down for a few years, but thanks to the Web Archives it could be found again. I also found my old guestbook! Yay! It had nine entries in it, of which Torill had written four. There was also an entry from my ex claiming I had not been in touch. Really? I didn't think either of us felt like staying friends. Oh, who cares.

In addition to that, I have rediscovered The Onion lately. It is absolutely hilarious and a must-visit for everyone. You can probably stay there for days and just keep reading, as the site has been active since...1997? I am positive I wrote their address down way back in the beginning of my tour of the Internet, around 1996/97 when I still collected web addresses (because the search engines weren't that sophisticated - I vaguely remember Alta Vista as being my university's choice of search engine; I haven't used it since the nineties, myself). Actually, when I got internet access at uni (1997), we had to do a compulsory four-hour-long introductory course to the Internet before even being given a username. Tee-hee!

I would like to have you know that I intend to buy a Nintendo Wii. I have been wanting it for about a year now, but when I heard about the Wii Sports title where you will be physically active while playing, that was the clincher for me. Also, first-person shooters will be nice. Get out the violence in me. Mwahahahahaaah.

Yeah, whatever.

So, anyway, if anyone has any links to sites they would like to share with me, please leave a comment.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.