<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

10 October 2006

I'm Sensing a Global Take-over by Google 

OK, so we have been witnessing Google steadfastily taking over the Internet for a few years now, and so far I have been welcoming them, but I am thinking, with today's major take-over of YouTube that we're sort of having a new Microsoft thing going on. I am not so sure anymore that this is for the best. Or it could just be the social-democratic Scandinavian genes in me rattling a bit.

Happy B to The Phantom of the Opera yesterday - 20 years is not bad! Still one year to go before you've caught up with Cats and Les Mis, though. ;-)

Labels: , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.